View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 10:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Don't start your claim unprepared

I just wanted to pop in and say a HUGE thank you for this thread. I should have done this months ago, but for some reason or another, I just didn't do it.

I believe it is because of this thread that I was approved for SSDI within 5 months of submitting my claim! No lawyer was needed, I only had to fix a little hiccup in the paper shuffling game.

I was really prepared to have to go the distance to get approved. I didn't know how I would have survived with no money coming in, but I knew I would somehow make it. I always land on my feet.

I won't say that filing the right application with the right amount of information wasn't stressful, but this thread made it so much easier for me than if I went after SSDI without so much as a clue as to what I was doing.

I feel badly for all of you who have had to fight tooth and nail for your SSDI. I'm not trying to gloat, I'm just trying to let others know that if they take the good advice about being prepared and how to fill out the application, their situation should go quite smoothly.

Take good care everyone!
seara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BellaLea (06-03-2017), Mz Migraine (07-20-2013)