Thread: RSD spreading??
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 09:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I agree!

If we could get some clever bonce to invent it we would ALL buy the stuff......sad but true

I'm sorry you are having such a nightmare with this cozyc, I hope today is a better day. I think we all deal with the phase of hope where you think there's a chance it will just 'go' (in my defence, my first pain doc told me that 'if i did what i was told it WOULD go, and it was up to me. Unbefrigginglievable.) or that the diagnosis is wrong and you have something much much easier to deal with - but that rarely happens, and unfortunately you do need to accept that you have it and try to deal with the symptoms and changes to your life.

I say that, but I'm still struggling with it myself at times, I suspect I always will. This damn disease can catch you out at any time, any place, and just as you think you are dealing with it, it changes and catches you out. But you have to keep fighting it and garnering pearls of wisdom from the good folk on here - I'd be far worse off if I had to only rely on the doctors for help and advice!

I wish you luck and lessening pain. I hope things get easier.

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anonymous730 (07-20-2013), AZ-Di (07-21-2013)