View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 06:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Weez,

What you are describing sounds like you may be photosensitive meaning certain colors or bright lights are triggering possible complex partial sz. for you. I have had this problem for many yrs. until I had brain surgery done to reduce my sz.
You need to have a neuro or Epileptologist run an e.e.g. on you where they flash different color strobe lights one at a time to see if certain colors are triggering sz. I found that the moment I saw florescent green, amber, and bright white like the sun shining on the snow it always caused me to have a sz. In regards to not being able to speak this tells me it's the left side of your brain that's being affected because that's the area of the brain where a persons speech is. Right before I have a complex partial sz. I will get a nervous feeling in my stomach, see colors flashing back and forth in my eyes and then I can't speak even though I know what I want to say the words won't come out after that I blank out for a few seconds and the sz. is over. If I may ask do you ever wander around when this happens if you do this sounds like a complex partial sz. and if you don't wander around it could be a simple partial sz. you are having also called an aura sz. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!
Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote