View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 02:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello and thanks doc. Sorry I didn't respond quicker, I'm not a big forum person and I've been crazy busy. The morning stiffness I've been having is causing more pain than normal on op of my regular pain. My regular pain is an achy burning pain in my legs shoulder left knee right wrist both hands and both hips. The morning stiffness makes my legs hurt so much more. Standing up and walking becomes incredibly painful and I can't stand in the shower for more than a minute or two. Usually it takes a few hours for that extra pain to die down a bit and I can get going and deal with it. I was seeing a chiropractor 3 days a week for adjustments strength training/rehab and therapies for pain management but I've had to cancel them due to work. I finally got my blood work back (after 18 days!) and I got a couple of positive results. ANA was positive for 1:160 homogenous pattern. I've tested positive for this before but a rheumatologist said it was nothing. I also tested positive for NEURONAL (V-G) K+ CHANNEL AB, S at .18 H when it should be below .02. I don't know what that means other than more tests and mris I'm sure. Sorry for the long post. And thanks again for all the info