View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 06:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Synnove,

The visual sensation you mentioned sounds like a aura (simple partial) sz, but I have never had one last 30 min. they usually last only a few seconds. When I have a sz. it usually happens anytime between 6 am and 3 pm very seldom do I have sz. in the evening. I've gotten so used to them they don't bother me anymore and since I had the surgery I don't get tired nor do I get a headache after the surgery.
I have been told that a migraine is a chemical sz. but I've never been told it was an aura to a migraine. Keep track on how the weather is because often a low pressure in the weather will give some people migraine headaches. I often get headaches right before it's going to rain or snow do to the heaviness in the air which in turn affects a persons hormones and can trigger sz. for some people.
If you can see an Epileptologist they will be able to help you the most. Also if you haven't notice I sent you a message check the top of the right screen where it says private message and click that. I also think you should get a lot more rest this can trigger sz. like crazy for me. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Synnove (07-20-2013)