View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 04:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
I am sorry! I didn't know such suffering existed and I wish I had appreciated my health when I had it! feel like I am trapped in a box and it's getting smaller. thought I was a tough guy before this but now I realize I am not that tough and am terrified. I wish I wasn't so afraid. how do you get through. you must be strong mentally.
Hi ( sorry for delay )

Well Ive sort of been deteriorating for a while so I've had some practice , but its still not easy .

Part of it is luck , my deterioration actually reversed my anosmia so some of my smell came back , and that in itself was sheer bliss which also vastly improved my mood ( I was more depressed being mobile without my smell in many ways believe it or not )

The other part is I actually am reversing this disease slowly itself through self treatment ( I have no other choice ) so although I am stuck I still believe - have to believe I can get out .

I change routines , try to learn things that can help me to get out ( mainly engineering ) to challenge me mentally and in general just use my desire to everything I can to get out so I have no regrets .

Thats the more tangible parts at least..

melon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-21-2013), barbo (07-24-2013), bizi (07-20-2013), DejaVu (09-05-2015), DMACK (07-29-2013), Koala77 (07-20-2013), Mark56 (07-21-2013)