View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 08:05 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

BD,
I spent lots of time in the Caribbean and especially enjoyed the FLA Keys, along with Antigua, Monseratt, Jamaica (negril) the naked beach is so wonderfully freeing, don't matter how good you look or not. There were very fat, and some very ill folks, in wheelchairs, all necked, some ladies who've had radical mastectomies! No Judgement!

Yes your assumptions are all correct!
Leaving the stress behind, (it'll wait), and getting back to nature, the palms, and boat drinks.

I recommend you connect to iTunes, or wherever you buy your music, and get Some Jimmy Buffet music!
The four disc set, is great, then, go forward from there!
It'll take you on vacation daily!

Also, before you go on vacation next time, talk to your doctor of course, but I took scuba lessons and got certified for open water. I swore I wouldn't be able to move for two days, but, I got up the next morning and went for more! No additional meds! The oxygen permeates into your muscles so deeply, and it's such a wonderful pain reliever! I couldn't believe it! My son also got certified, and my daughter (very young at the time ) snorkled around with the barracuda at the surface ( I panicked, and motioned to my teacher), she went up and got between them... the cuda was as big as my little one, even with her fins on! She didn't even know.
All is well, and I was so happy, to have this great adventure with my children, quite a few times!
SCUBA! (Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus)! Go for it!

Be well my friend.....

pete

asb

Last edited by AintSoBad; 07-20-2013 at 10:41 PM.
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (07-21-2013), Djhasty (07-21-2013)