Thread: RSD spreading??
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for the replies even though I don't write too often to a lot of the other threads I see on here because its hard for me to write I general, I do read a lot of them and reading them have helped me so much to not feel alone which means so much.

Just wondering, the horrible bone crushing type episodes some of us have-does anyone know if this pain is due to osteoporosis secondary to the crps? Or just a type of pain that feels like deep bone smashing pain but it's really not. I just had a really intense episode in my forearm that last over a minute-instead of a vague pain on and off throughout a period of time. All my pain varies so much throughout the day, minute, etc. A lot of my electrical episodes now only last about 20 seconds at most. Before I was on the neurotin I would have the bone crushing type episodes continuously along with the constant aching-so much I wanted to rip my arm off and just cried. Now that I am on the neurotin with no breaks it has definitely lessened that pain as well as my hypersensitivity and burning. The bone pain and aching is the same stuff I now feel in the feet come the evening which scares me

I have found something that may help-I think every two days I need to just give in and stay in bed all day and "recharge", especially since I'm still pushing myself more than should/figured out. The night of the day I recharged was the first night in two weeks that my feet didn't hurt finally-I did something right! now, to find a way to make my arms and shoulders and feet not hurt at all...hmmm
anonymous730 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote