View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 07:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina55 View Post
This is what I dislike about CRPS... it is never happy. lol I am really bad during the winter. The cold is really hard on me, so I thought summer will be better. But no not really. If my leg is in the direct sun for more than 5 minutes it looks like I have a super bad sun burn and feels like someone has a hot iron pushed on it. It is really hard to keep my body temperature right too. I think it is because of going from hot (outside) to cold (A/C) all the time.

I do have a quick question though for all of you... My foot/ankle and sometimes my leg and especially my toes will sometimes get sooooo ICE COLD! and I can't get them to warm up no matter what I do. Sometimes they still feel like they are burning and other times it feels like they are getting frostbite on them they hurt so bad. I was just curious if anyone else has felt anything like that? And what you have done for it?

Yep mine has been like that and I think it is the think that made my doctor start thinking RSD. Mine has gotten so cold I use my fingers as a make shift ice pack for my head when I get a migraine...lol
"Thanks for this!" says:
Angelina55 (07-21-2013)