View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 08:18 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello trouble62

Welcome to Neuro Talk. I am so sorry that you are having trouble with your relationship. I know that TBI can alter a persons, "personality" He may not be able to express himself. I sure wish he could go for council.
You are not happy. You are asking of him, things he can't do evidently right now. Seek council for yourself. If it were me......I would back away, seek council for myself, and take a wait and see attitute on what his reaction would be. As much as you want him to be there for you, to cuddle, he isn't responding to your needs. It is hard to have a one way relationship that does not fulfill basic needs in each other. Sometimes we love someone, that just can't love back, because of a physical or emotional issue. I know you are in pain over this, and there is no easy explaination for why a person behaves as they do. Talk to a good council person, they may be able to help you through the changes that have occured. I will keep you and your boyfriend in my thoughts and prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Trouble62 (07-23-2013)