View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 02:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default This is exactly it!

[QUOTE=Margie.Angle;1001308]
Quote:
We ( my Neurologist and I) both learned from this error. We Learned that when I had turned off the Left side, my emotional state went from extremely depressed to bouncing off the walls. My Psychiatrist lowered my Fluoxetine from 4 to 2 and increase my Clonazepam by 1 as needed for anxiety as I was experiencing more anxiety.

We also discovered that turning off my left side battery, I was experiencing severe axial dystonia. Some mornings I would wake up unable to move due to this dystonia. I was also experiencing severe dystonia in both legs and a very painful stiff neck.
Hi Margie.Angle,

Thank you so much for your contribution. It is my 49th day of no Sinemet/Carb-Lev and I am hopeful my experience will mean something to someone someday...Like yours!

This is not data from a scientist but a possible formula that might help others in a similar position to yours. I wish that others would post their experiences they have had to help them cope with their issues.

I look forward to finding out more about the results of your Doctor visit in the coming days.

God bless you!
I_Got_it_2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote