View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Choices???

I really feel that as most people there is not a "choice" . Ending the pain both physical and mental is the best option I have seen many times. Some days I am able to fight both of them. Some days I don't care if they get their way. I have found that if I am at work I can make my ill self see that I am needed to care for my pts. I hear on a regular bases " oh how could they have done that (suicide) to their family and friends" I have many times thought I could tell them just "how" we can do that. I fear however if they knew my secret I would be sent off to a "hospital" Have been there done that....know one thing to be true in my life, I will not go back to that place!
So the attempts have not been noticed just blamed on my clumsiness or the long hours worked.
All I can advise is to not let yourself be along if at all possible, it reduces the opportunities a person has
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-22-2013), barbo (07-24-2013), bizi (07-21-2013), DejaVu (09-05-2015), DMACK (07-29-2013), Mark56 (07-22-2013), mistiis (07-29-2013)