View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 02:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm wearing socks right now Vrae

It's really humid here. REALLY humid. REALLY REALLY humid. And very little wind. Ugh, I hate it. I'm sticky and hot and my left side is prickly and sore. My knee is fat, I ache, and I have that lovely bone deep pain in my knee. Whoop!!! Got to love the English summer!!!

We are forecast thunderstorms today and tomorrow - I have everything crossed that those little beauties come and take some of the stickiness away.... I love storms although they do of course come with massive pressure changes which I have no doubt will play havoc with me (already are lol).

My garden is completely parched and brown, the countryside round us ditto. There have been fires in a few places because everything is so dry (and because of idiots with fag butts and lighters, grr). But rain is due, probably not gentle English rain, but torrential for three weeks and drown us all

It is a bit cooler this morning though, but I gather it will be roasting by the afternoon, so I'm trying to make the most of it by wearing a cardigan

Here ends the weather for Gloucestershire, England Hope some of you are a bit cooler today or at least have a nice gentle breeze on the go.

Roll on Autumn!!!!

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote