View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 01:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Propranolol Side Effects

I think I just ruled that med out I took it for almost a week, couldn't deal with it and stopped. The first day I took it I had a horrible migraine. I took it over the next few day, and I just got more and more sluggish. The tremors actually stopped though. Then on the 6th day I couldn't deal with it anymore, I ended up puking, had major fatigue, sluggishness, felt like somebody was pushing down on me when I tried to do anything, more headaches. Thursday was the last pill. I slept a lot over the weekend, anything I did was in spurts of a little bit at a time. I could barely think, move, drive, etc at the end of last week.

The tremors did seem to mostly stop, and then after a couple days of not taking the med, they've come back. So that means that they are not caused by the prednisone as they've come back after the med, and it's been a couple weeks or more since I stopped taking the prednisone.

I sent an email to my PCP letting him know what's going on. Waiting for a reply. I don't know what to do. I still think getting a round of IVSM would be good.

I just want to feel good enough to think correctly and at least fake being a normal person.
chaos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (07-22-2013), Mariel (07-22-2013), SallyC (07-22-2013)