View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledog View Post
I'm wearing socks right now Vrae

Roll on Autumn!!!! Bram.
Oh good, good! I now can say I know someone else wearing socks on scorching hot days! LoL

All kidding aside, It actually sucks though, doesn’t it? I’m so sorry any of us are struggling to keep extremities warm.

The humidity: I was going to say that perhaps the only upswing with all the humidity would be that it’s making everything lush green and flowers bloom, but doesn’t sound like that is the case.

I had an acquaintance that was from Wales, which I believe is not far from you. Geography was never my strong suit, so perhaps I’m wrong about that. He passed away a few years ago and my company put together a memorial video for his colleagues in Denver and his family in the UK. We incorporated tons of photos and video of the wales countryside and other parts of the UK. So very pretty!

Europe is so on my bucket list! I have never been able to decide where to go first. And I would love to eat my way through Italy! I would need months and buckets of money to go all the places I would like to see on that side of the world. Seems I always find myself at an island instead. I am a sucker for beautiful water, snorkeling opportunities, and fantastic sunsets on the horizon of the ocean!
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (07-23-2013)