View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you once again for all your help. I did read your post on statins and it is very alarming to say the least. My dosage is 10 mg daily at night and have no ill effects for the past 20 plus years as I was placed on it my early 40s. From Pravachol to Lovastatin and on and on, changes mainly due insurance drug coverages. After seeing my internist today, he suggested to see a neurologist and I will be getting a referral soon from regular Primary Care Physician. Probably get some sort of diagnosis hopefully. My only other question at this time would be if seeing a chiropractor may help. The Ad I saw said that sublaxtation of the spine may cause nerve damage and treatment can help, probably some massage or stretching. I must say I do not experience any back pain at all but some say there is a link like sciatic nerve damage, etc. to PN. If you do not respond I will understand that you would be on vacation so please have an enjoyable trip. I can not express my appreciation for your compassion and effort for helping me with my situation.
Shadowwarrior is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (07-23-2013)