View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 08:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you for reply.
Yes, there actually is such a thing called a Aura before a Migrane. Actually, I had to go to a neuroopthomologist. I had to describe the visual episode, and compare to pictures from medical text books. I was told this visual episodes can come in form of what they call a Scotoma. It can actualy also come withouth the pain in head. and they still called it migrane Aura. There are Auras with or without the heasache. ----I have not had theese Auras for quite some time, but I have had plenty of headache,
Usually "Ice Pick Headache" Now I have had a constant headache for 4 days around left eye.
Any way, and any how, I do not know what is the worst. The peripheral and autonomic neuropathy is making me quite ill. I have a feeling of constant vibration inside in all the small nerve fibers, I feel feverish, but have no fever. I am very dizzy constantly.
I will se a new doctor on Thursday. This will be my new Primary care doctor. The one I had, did not help me much. I will also try to have the sleep study with EEG done, as soon as I can get the right script. I can pretty much book my own procedures, as long as I have a script.
So thank you for the help. I hope I can pull this through.
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote