View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you both for your replies! Kathie, I look like I have had a stroke too (and have been asked about my "stroke" more than once by strangers!) and I also only have dimples and smile lines on my left side these days! I suppose it's cheaper than Botox?! At 32 it's not the best look though!

I just feel so confused by my symptoms - Neuro #1 dismissed me twice in 9years saying weakness was not the cause of my symptoms and refused to refer me for muscle/nerve tests and Neuro #2 referred to my problem as "weakness" but said the "only fly in the ointment is that your facial weakness is one sided where we would expect both sides to be affected" I was just curious to see what your experiences of weakness were and whether this seemed to fit? I know I have asked previously and many if you kindly replied to say your facial problems are also one sided - or predominantly one sided. I will say if I become very tired or push myself too hard my mouth hardly moves at all and I just mumble through the unresponsiveness and rest until it resolves!

Thanks again for your help.x
Unsure81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cait24 (07-24-2013)