View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Okay I know very little about VNG's but I do know that I was very much scared to go do this today. I've been trying to find a way to cancel. But I didn't. I learned something's for sure, but nothing conclusive yet.

One, that I have a very small amount of loss of hearing, nothing that needs
anything done with it yet. But its not something I knew about when they did the test before. But it was there then.

I found it hard to do one part of the test with my head going one way, in one of the chairs for sure. I have no idea if it was different than last time. Because I had the crystal problem last time, and was dizzy the whole time till she took care of it. I do know the crystal problem isn't there.

But I think there is something, only because when I made the comment when we were almost done. That I didn't have the same problem as last time, the crystal problem. She made a odd comment, first that the results would come later. But that it wasn't exactly the same. And then she caught what I had said, and said, Oh no you would know if it was the crystals, You don't have crystal problems. Anyone would know if they did.

Now I realize just like anyone else that it might be nothing. It might be small and I can't get help. But I did figure out its not in my head. That in itself.
Really helped me. If nothing comes from the test but that.

Donna
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-25-2013), Mari (07-24-2013)