View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hi

It is nice to meet you! So glad we have our savior in common besides our pain. I am praying for you now.I too know what its like to snap and it is not pretty. God does forgive and he loves us and I am so thankful for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindDancer View Post
Tonight I am in pain....because I have cause it and because I feel it...

I have been unhappy for so very long now. My heart aches in such a way that I do not feel as if it will ever be the same way again. As a young little girl I went through so much I vowed that I would never cause such harm to another as to cause them the pain that I had to feel. Today, the actions that I took and the words that I had to say to tell the truth caused much pain and in the days ahead I am fearful of how the pieces of our hearts will be put back together. God promises us peace that passes all understanding and that we are to be anxious for nothing, we are to caste all of of our cares on Him and He tells us that fear is not of Him. That is what I am cleaning to tonight. Psalms 91, has been near and dear to my heart since the age of twelve, I am now thirty and I am holding closer to the promises of God in that chapter of the word more now, I believe, than I ever have before in my life. I know that if God is able to calm the storms and sea than He can calm all that is in me...but please pray precious people as I pray for you. By His Son's Stripes we are Healed and He whom the Son sets free is free indeed. He forgives and forgets and buries it all unto the sea of forgetfulness.
poobie123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote