View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

There is a surgeon in San Diego who works with the military at UCSD by the name of Justin Brown MD. He is a transplant from Dr. Thompson's circle in St L who received hundreds of his patients when he could do no more for. He came to UCSD to head up the TOS dept working on the peripheral nerves. Very intricate work.

He contacted us many moons ago, we met with him. He has a good bedside manner but have not heard of TOS patients thoughts one way or the other. Did a blog piece on him a couple of years ago(?)

*Disclaimer...I am not in the practice of recommending TOS surgeons for surgery sake. Patients have good and bad experiences with them all.

As for the TOS MEDICAL TEXT BOOK that just came out you can view several pages on Amazon.com. Yes, Dr. Thompson is a contributor as well as many other surgeons, MD's and PT's. Dr. Donahue is also highly recommend by patients. Below is the url on the text book I blogged about
http://tossociety.org/blog/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josepentia View Post
If Dr. Thompson doesn't work out, then I might have to just suck it up and pay for my AZ to do the surgery/travel there and back. So def need honesty about Dr. Thompson!!

16rhonda- did you try posting a response??

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges

Last edited by olecyn; 07-24-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: add info
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote