Thread: Wednesday Roll
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 08:00 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Befuddled, Wendy, Froggie & Bizzi & all that follow~

Was I ever surprised so many had checked in today. You might know its you gal's that stay up all night. i'm glad your doing so well!

Befuddled~ I too think you have fell for this guy. Why don't you tell us a little about him. I'd like to know where his cancer, is and if it is in remission. Are you two near the same age? Is he able to work? I am so full of questions.

Wendy it is cold here. The high for today is suppose to be 66 degree's. I have a jacket on in the house. It rained here too, but it didn't wake me.

Froggie, I was so thrilled about you coming and your daughter too. We will have fun, no matter what we do. It will all depend on how you feel. Only 3 weeks to go.

Nancy~We were so glad to see a pic of you and Jan. When you want to make pic's small on photobucket. You decide the size wheather it is (big #), or forum size, or atavar size & you click what size. They will all be that size unless you change it. I hope this helps.

Bizi~ Have a good day. It's nice to have a husband that cooks. Mine never done much of that.
HAVE A FUN DAY EVERYBODY!

_____
BC

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote