View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for feedback

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope all goes well for you also in your next treatment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Having had a partial permanent bridge with my three upper front teeth since my 20's; was not much of a choice. I was ten years old when my tooth came in decayed; eventually drilled off and root canal, screw into root and a tooth added. As I say; at the tender age of ten. By my early 20's the root and all needed to be removed thereby causing a permanent three teeth bridge (the two on either side holding a tooth in the missing space.

Unfortuantely, during the years all my teeth eventually becamed crowned. As of last week, the dentist had to remove one of the crowns because of decay under it. The decay goes to the pulp as well. My dentist put in a temporary but will have to make a decision in the next few weeks. The dentist gave me a few options; but didn't think it a good idea to replace the crown because bone loss and also would need a root canal. This tooth is two teeth from upper left canine tooth. One of the suggestions is removing the tooth and replacing with a three teeth permanent bridge, which would mean repalcing new crowns on either side of missing (removed) tooth.

Tensail , having a permanent lower front bottom bridge would not really be of much discomfort; of course, once the work is finished.

Gerry
Tensailswim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote