View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
not a caregiver, my girlfriend is. it's so hard on her I don't know how she does it. I wish I could get better but I don't know how. I am here if you want to talk. I am sorry you are ni such a tough spot
Thank you very much for responding. I truly know how hard this must be on both of you. The fact that you are aware of how much she cares for and about you, you have no idea how very helpful that alone is. I have no help and never have no matter how I have tried and never find any. I just can't keep up with everything there is to be done. His care has always been #1 priority, than trying to work from home and keep my job for our sole income and there is just so very much more to do that has been put aside and I desperately need help getting to and trying to fix all of the complete disasters going on. With the state of mind my husband has been in, that I just can't snap him out of, and can't get any of his irresponsible drs to do something about, I get no sleep, when I finally do, I am woke up being screamed at and it lasts for hours and hours, he weighs almost 200 lbs more than me, I can't protect myself, I've tried everything and everywhere and there just isn't anywhere or anyhing I can do. This is just a terrible nightmare. I have no idea how or will end, just sure it won't be good. I truly understand he is and has been going through a terrible nightmare himself and I know its not his fault, I just don't know how to help him and am getting so very frustrated and angry that his drs have such rediculous excuses and lno concern for anyones well being. Sorry for rambling, I'm sure you have enough of your own issues and thank you for listening. Very best wishes to both of you.
cljm06@aol.com is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-27-2013), ginnie (07-26-2013), tamiloo (08-21-2013)