View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 11:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much!!! Do you get it often too?? It's strange that one infusion I seem to do well, and the next time have more troubles!!

I haven't had the chest pain with the infusion in probably a year - and this last infusion I got the chest pain, headache, neck ache and fever all so fast...and it continues for a day or two - now add in my joints aching like crazy too - a reaction that sometimes occurs, but not often... I hope that means I got an extra good batch of donors so It will work even better!!

Funny, well or maybe not... but I was organizing home videos today.. and came across one that had a few seconds of me in it (i'm usually the one behind the camera).. from 2 years ago.. i was horrified- looked like my face was melted off and paralyzed - my eyes were SOOO droopy, face looked funny and everything.. not a pretty sight, but with a not confirmed diagnosis and my fear of other things, it made me feel good to see that - How could that not be something like LEMs or MG? Wish I could try mestinon!!

and thanks for making me feel accepted when I cant hang with my infusion peeps!
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote