View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 05:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
It lists 4 herbs in the discussion, but I could not find a label copy with exact ingredients for this product.

That makes it very very untrustworthy IMO.

I searched its website creation also, when checking out things.
That website is very new Feb 13, and the trademark was given
in Mar 13... so this product is very very new, or a regenerated new name for an old product. That I could not identify and gave up with. I tried to find an old product regenerated because I recognized one fellow on a YouTube... but I just cannot place him from the past.

Anyone can search website creation using Whois domain searches.
Hi,
Yesterday my sister sent me a link for Neuracel, telling me to check out there site. I came on here to see if anyone else had heard of it or tryed it and found this post.
Neuracel has a section called: Neuracel Review – Does it work? Ingredients and Effectiveness. (I do not know how to get that link here). I think these may be the 5 ingredients or natural Herbs that MrsD mentioned: Neuracel – The Five Natural Herbs: Corydalis, Lobelia, Passion Flower, California Poppy, Prickly Ash Bark.
Also:
Neuracel and Its Claims
As the name suggests, the Ultimate Neuropathy Support System has been created with the sole purpose of helping patients live with neuropathy by minimizing the symptoms that it brings. Not only does the product help alleviate pain, but it also strengthens the nerves and restores them back to their original condition. Neuracel claims that regular use of the Neuracel’s Ultimate support system can aid in completely eliminating the pain associated with neuropathy within 2 months.

The Final Verdict
The hysteria surrounding innovative medical products has made people reluctant to simply spend their money on new products. However, Neuracel’s Ultimate support system is a product that has shown a lot of promise. Despite not being extensively used, Neuracel uses natural herbs which have no side effects at all.

Wow! They are making big claims! "completely eliminating the pain"..I wish this were true. (Your right it is very pricey, I wonder if it really works).
What do you think MrsD ? anyone else?
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (04-04-2014), Posada (07-19-2014)