View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 05:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It is very strange and perplexing. When I am in the optometrist office, he can use prisms to give me single vision, but when I get the lenses or press ons, I still have DV. This week, the press ons worked for a while on the first day, and I had the first single vision in quite a while, but stopped working even on the same day. I've not used any meds yet, but did make another appointment with the neuro guy yesterday. Fortunately, its only 2 weeks out. I have prism already in the lens, and just keep adding with the press ons. I always have DV. Not sure how closely the eyelid thing is correlated. There is always some droop, sometimes more, sometimes less. Regarding general muscle weakness, no problem eating at all, and I'm still trying to define exactly what is going on, don't know what is significant, and what is age. Sometimes when I wake up in the AM, my arms feel like I've been lifting weights, when I've not done anything. I am amazed how tired my lower legs feel when I walk up stairs sometimes. They feel sort of wooden, and I need to pace myself. I am still working, but I find that on weekends I want to rest in the easy chair sometimes once or twice. On the other side, I did a big time brick project in my back yard, which involved a lot of heavy work. I was able to do it, just needed to rest often. BTW, I had looked at this site only a few times before, and just joined yesterday. I am very glad I did. Thank-you, Rod
Rod1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cait24 (07-27-2013)