Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicd577 View Post
My attorney filed an OTR request a little over 2 months ago and I still haven't heard anything from SS as of yet. My hearing is scheduled for August. So, does anyone have any experience with this? can they deny it right before my hearing, like when i am there, or simply approve me or make me wait or just ignore the OTR like it never happened? I am so nervous about it coming down to this last month....I know that my age of 35 is playing into this hugely, but with weekly seizures, not controlled even with multiple meds, bipolar, depression, anxiety and migraines, I am left completely unable to function even with daily personal activities most of the time. Thanks for any and all input.
As this thread seems to be getting off track, I am bumping up the original post.

We would appreciate if this remains on topic going forward please. Thanks.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (07-27-2013)