View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 07:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Wecome the the board.

First you are not alone and the people here can be a real support and a well full of knowledge and experience. I haven’t been participating much on this board but I have kept track of the technical issues surrounding the spine.

Uncinate means hooked so they are describing the mass that is in the form of a hook. I’m not sure of the significance of this but go to Nucleus Medical Media and search on ‘neck spine’ and some wonderful images will help you understand the basics of your condition. The radiologists have identified the probable cause of whatever your symptoms are. By the way what are they? You’ll find in spinal problems that the symptoms are as important as the technical information.

Hemangioma; go to Wikipedia site and search on the term As time goes by Wikipedia can become your best buddy. This is not a normal notation on an MRI and you’ll need to make sure you ask your doctor for details about what they think they are seeing.

Look I’ve been at this a long time counting my lower back issues which occasionally rear their ugly sciatic pains about 35 years and the best I can say is you’re doing what you need to do…UNDERSTAND. Get help to know the most about your condition. The realm of the spine, nervous system and brain is in its infancy and progress is slow but it’s happening so hang in there! And good luck to you.

All the best to you!
Rheannon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote