View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi dvmurphy,

I am wondering if your husband is having migraine headaches which in turn can lead to epilepsy this is what happened to me yrs. ago. Often when a person has epilepsy they may get angry depending on meds they are taking or the area of the brain that is triggering sz. The frontal lobe where the forehead is controls a persons temper and if the Dr. found any problems in this area it will explain why your husband got so angry. Also there are times when a person had a complex partial sz. where both sides of the brain are firing up at the same time and a person may become angry. Have you ever noticed your husband with a daydream look on his face, smacking his lips, picking/pulling at his clothes or just wandering around these are all signs of a complex partial sz.
If your husband couldn't feel anything on the right side of his body it's because the left side controls everything a person feels on the left side. The left side of the brain also controls a persons speech and memory along with math and science. I would get your husband to an Epileptologist a.s.a.p. to find out more detail of what's going on and the meds they can give him to control his sz. I still feel a lot of this is contected to his heart problems and you should let the Dr. know about this. Here's wishing you and your husband only the best and May God Bless You Both!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote