Thread: Got my SSD
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 10:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow Claudia,Great News. Now enjoy yourself a bit.Remember all,once you have been found to be disabled under the strict SS guide lines,it is up to SSA to prove beyond all the medical documentation that you have recovered to a point that you can gain significant gainful employment.There have been people that won marathons ,yet their disability did not prevent them from doing so. However their disability prevents them from SGA.It's not up to me,or anyone else to dispute the disablee's condition.That was already proven in the process of becoming eligible for SSDI.Lets all too remember those whom we have all known at one time or another that died from disease's ,yet in the beginning stages,their quality of life seemed to be just fine.The SS administration has been around he block enough to know peope like Claudia have the ability to enjoy some of life's pleasures dispite their ailments.Don't live a life of paranoia,and dont let opinions of others cause you to question whether or not you should enjoy a bit of quality of life while you are able.I did not reply to dispute nor attack anyone.Just giving a bit of information passed in to me during my fight for workers compensation and now my battle with SSDI. Go Claudia
backless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote