View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Hi Dagma1,
Thank you for your reply. It's nice to have someone to dialogue with that is dealing with a similar situation. Do you work? My worry is that I won't be healed by the time my 8 weeks are up. I am part time but carry the insurance for my family. My husband runs his own business. We're you in a car accident? I find myself giving other drivers a lot of reminder horns if they are turning into my lane. The lady who I hit turned in front of me last minute as if she was asking to be hit. I was entering an intersection going 40mph. I had the green light. It was so scary. The last thing that I remember before I hit her was "I'm going to die and I hope it goes quick and doesn't hurt" There was a loud pop as the airbag went off in my face. I hit her car, then a light post, then a tree. All I remember is white smoke and the feeling that I turned into a bobblehead! My head was spinning and I had instant numbness of my upper extremities. It's been a long 6 month journey. I have good days where I push myself with the exercises and then sure enough it back fires and I feel worse the next day. I now find myself referring to how I feel, symptom wise, in numbers. Like today I'm a 7/10. I can't wait to get back to work. I miss normalcy. What other exercises are you doing? I have to do the "plank" one as well. They call that "standing static". My feet are heel-toe and my eyes are closed and I have to turn my head from side to side for 30 seconds then up and down for thirty seconds. Seriously! I think this is a challenge for anyone! Keep in touch! Hope you have a good day
Lkas4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote