View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 09:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Trying P Stim Aug 1, 2013

I too, have searched for hours and hours to find ANY information from actual people, that are not on a PAID site, about the effects of P Stim.

I found three posts, two of them here. The third was a post about a "Friend of mine who said..." . So I thought that I would post to let people know my experience after mine is installed on Thursday August 8, 2013.

The two posts here do not make it look promising for me as I seem to be the type of person whom always has the worst of side effects from just about every drug or treatment I have.

I am going into this with an open mind and will post the results, positve or negative, as the treatment goes on.

I have Neuropathy in both legs, with the left foot starting about sock hight and the right from Buttocks to middle of foot. I also have lower back pain from L 3,4,5 compressed and torn. The pain goes from stabbing to an ongoing toothache effect.

I am taking Lortab 10/325 twice daily. All other Pain meds have been stopped due to side effects. Amitriptyline, Nortriptyline, Gabapentin and Lyrica.

Thanks for your posts.
I truely hope you find something that helps.
Azzabar2003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-23-2014)