View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 12:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Brain Fog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margie.Angle View Post
Vicky here. I went to my neuro and rather than turn them both off, he turned both way down. I now am having incredible balance issues, have had to increase my Senimet as needed (I get to the point where I can do nothing because of the ridgetity , tremors); on the positive side my mood swings have slowed down and my mood is relatively smooth.

Do you ever have a point where a fog settles into your brain and you feel you are watching life from a distance? Disconnected from the body. I get that now as well as dental and eye problems. My neuro is on vacation and I will see when he gets back.

Good Luck,
Vicky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margie.Angle View Post
Do you ever have a point where a fog settles into your brain and you feel you are watching life from a distance? Disconnected from the body. I get that now as well as dental and eye problems. My neuro is on vacation and I will see when he gets back.

Good Luck,
Vicky
Vicky,

My wife and children tell me I have Brain Fog which leads to selective memory loss, but only when they claim I promised to take them shopping.

Seriously, the brain fog issue I can relate to. I am trying to finish a status report for my two months of no Sinemet. Only a few days ago I too began to realize my forgetfulness or brain fog is worsening. I think of something and start to execute and then realize I no longer have a clue as to what it was I was going to do. Worse yet I am having a conversation and formulating my next point, when seconds later it is my turn to speak and, lo and behold I can't remember what I was thinking!

As to watching from a distance, I have a beatiful story of a 10 year old girl from Guatemala (I am in Guatemala visiting now) with so many physical problems it is incredible to see her ever smiling face! She told a story about rising up from her bed and observing the preparation room with family all around and her body sleeping on the bed. After the operation she was able to identify each person in the room, the clothes they had on and that her mother was crying so hard. There is so much more but it was an incredible story! I will see if I can find it.

Thanks again for this report.
I_Got_it_2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote