View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 12:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
When do the side effects of Lyrica begin to wear off. I started it 5 days ago and take mgs three times a day. I feel very light headed and if is hard to explain but I feel a little fuzzy. Has anyone taken it long enough for the side effects to wear off? If so how long does it take?
Has anyone taken and gotten good results? For those who did not like Lyrica, can you share why?
Thanks!
Hi Hopeful,
How much lyrica are you taking you left out the amt in your post? I take lyrica too, and still get very light-headed, dizzy like, drunk like feelings that last for a few hours after I take it, I understand how your feeling, its "normal" with this drug ughh. I have been taking it for 7 months now , and I still feel the sideffects, but it was worse for the first three months. Sorry to say its not helping with my pain, I have sfn -idiopathic and I still feel more pain then I should, Doc dosent want to increase my dose he says I should feel better at this "high" dose (300mgs). I tryed taking an extra 25mgs after a 100mg morning dose because my pain was so bad, I was soo dizzy and drunk-like after taking one xtra 25mgs pill! and No the extra pilll didnt help with the pain either! It seems sidefects are bad with each dose increase too.
And to make matters worse, I just thought you should be aware, my hair is starting to fall out. I have noticed in the past few weeks I have more hair in the tub, sink and brush, not bald patches but I see more hair around then usual! I called Phizer *sp and they said its not listed but hair loss has been reported. Sorry, but I just thought you should know. This is freaking me out, I believe its the lyrica, another reason to stop taking it. I know eveyone is diff, so I hope it works better for you. (no weight gain for me) I wish I had more encouraging things to say.
What are you taking lyrica for? Let us know how you do..thanks

Last edited by Marie33; 07-29-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (07-30-2013)