View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 02:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, going out for the music thing was good. I wore out early, but because my DH is so late with everything, it was half over by the time we got out of the house. Plus DD's tire had a flat and she rode her scooter. It was good to get out, the bike helped me have a seat at all times as it's a bit short for somebody my height (supposedly), but I'd rather have a bike I can stand with. There is no way I would've been able to walk that much, I wanted to give up on the way home but I kept pushing on as my house is way more comfortable then a sidewalk.

I have realized that if I stop for a second after standing, let my body know it needs to stand and walk, that I do a lot better. It seems that I do most of my falling/unbalanced acts when I first stand up. It's just odd having to wait. So it seems common with you all, having to wait until your brain gets that signal to the other part of your body.

No, I don't have MG. So far the only official dx is small fiber neuropathy because the EMG was negative. Pain doc thinks MS, PCP doesn't dismiss it. I've ruled out a ton of things, MS is one of the only things that fits everything I have, unless it's a really rare thing I don't know about.
chaos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (07-29-2013), SallyC (07-29-2013), Snoopy (07-30-2013), tkrik (07-29-2013)