View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartee4613 View Post
Hey all! I was originally injured in my right leg and so have most of my pain stemming from my knee up and down my right leg. I have recently been diagnosed with Arthritis in the knee of my RSD leg and was wondering if anyone knew of any articles online that can show a solid link between the two? Any info would be helpful! Thanks.
Greetings: I have had RSD for almost five years now. I have severe osteoarthritis in my hips. Bone on bone in the right and almost in the left; because of the rsd, my pain management dr says no surgery. I use a cane to get around. I am limited on my mobility and length that I can walk. I have been using *admin edit*essential oils for about 3 months now. I use the *admin edit* and it seems to help. It doesn't cure rsd, as there is no cure, but it seems to help. I still have painful days, but it takes the edge off and has increased my range of motion. I still need to be careful. It has also helped my mood and my digestvie track. *admin edit*. Prayers and soft hugs!

Last edited by Chemar; 07-30-2013 at 06:10 AM. Reason: No MLM affiliate marketing allowed
suz66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote