View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
When do the side effects of Lyrica begin to wear off. I started it 5 days ago and take mgs three times a day. I feel very light headed and if is hard to explain but I feel a little fuzzy. Has anyone taken it long enough for the side effects to wear off? If so how long does it take?
Has anyone taken and gotten good results? For those who did not like Lyrica, can you share why?
Thanks!
I actually called my doctor today to see if I can stop taking it. I've only been taking it a week but that's long enough for me to say enough is enough. Most of my pain occurs in the 10 hours I am at work, I don't see how I can take it twice a day if I am walking into walls and falling all over the place because I feel drunk. I've also had a sore neck for the past few days and most importantly it's doing nothing for the amount of pain I am in. I thought after 2-3 days it would get better but it isn't. I suppose everyone is different but I don't think it's for me. If I can't even take it at work when that's when my pain is at it's peak then I don't see the point.
Mag23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote