View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag23 View Post
I actually called my doctor today to see if I can stop taking it. I've only been taking it a week but that's long enough for me to say enough is enough. Most of my pain occurs in the 10 hours I am at work, I don't see how I can take it twice a day if I am walking into walls and falling all over the place because I feel drunk. I've also had a sore neck for the past few days and most importantly it's doing nothing for the amount of pain I am in. I thought after 2-3 days it would get better but it isn't. I suppose everyone is different but I don't think it's for me. If I can't even take it at work when that's when my pain is at it's peak then I don't see the point.
Hi Mag,
I am glad to hear I'm not the only one who hasn't been on it long and can't take the s/e. As I said I don't feel drunk but my dose is very low. However, I do feel very wobbly. I knelt down the other day and couldn't keep my balance.

I am on disability now so work is not an issue for me although I wish it were. It took me 6 years before I finally gave in and said I can't do it anymore. I know how I feel on this med I wouldn't be able to work.

I'm thinking about stopping it. Thanks for answering and good luck.
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote