Thread: Spring flare
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 11:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote View Post
Thank you for your thoughtful replies. AK kid, your suggestion of a cup of tea sounds good about now. I like your avatar. Molly and FiberoWendy, yes, the spring weather is wreaking havoc on me again today. The temp. and the humidity keep going up and down, and I was just thinking about how do we keep going in the middle of a flare. The steroid shot hasn't helped my dad at all. I was hoping it would work for him the way it helped me. So, he is 83, legally blind but still can do things for himself, tries to keep active with his 20x viewer looking at airplane and tank pix and catalogs. The pain is keeping him down and he relies on my all the more. But I've had an intestinal but over the weekend, and I'm sure he's tired of hearing I'm tired and don't feel well. Others really don't get what it's like. He thinks I just don't feel like doing things or helping him. It is hard to help someone else when you'd like some help yourself.
I'm a teacher, and can't wait for the end of the school year. I teach and and travel from school to school. I see about 700 kids a week. It's ok if I don't think about it and just do it.
I wonder where other people are at with their job situation.
Ugh! I can only think of how awful you feel when you have to travel all over the place. By the way, I probably don't live very far away from you....! We are both in Mass.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote