View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 10:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Oy

cs, the same thing should happen to me. Just wrote along one in General Neuro about looking things up for ourselves with several people who were interested in their unique reactions to caffiene and what bearing that might have on their diagnoses and care. Included in the group are about three of the new mods, a couple of whom have stated that if I don't like their silly thread interruptions I can block them from my view (the pictures of dogs and chat-room type puns, etc). I am so frustrated because silliness isn't always out of place, but rather than learn to be appropriate they'd rather shove me out of their faces. I would so much rather NOT have them blocked when we're discussing something that might help people.

Anyhow, I'm really trying to help build the place (except for a short rant somewhere), and of course I'm using MY concept of appropriateness and MY concept of helping, but hey, we all have that prerogative, and I am sincere. I don't intend to argue about it with them any further, but just build when I can.

Then OOPS, Parkie fingers danced off with it so I'm gonna dance, too, i.e., do my exercises, maybe take a shower with my new teak seat.

I commend you for your well-thought-out goals. I hope you're saving a personal copy of it all.

Jaye
Jaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote