View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 12:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi LKAS4,

Thank you for your kind words. I do have my ceiling fan on when I sleep, I will try to see about finding a small fan or something.

Do you get "shots" of pain in your head? They come and go, like a shot of pain. My pain in my head is very specific and I can totally identify where and how it feels. I'm trying to analyze what I do before the pain comes.

I've gotten better about not "losing" what I was going to say. I would talk and then just stop, losing what I was about to say. Crazy.

I have gotten better with some sounds, but I'm still unable to go to a store. I can't drive either b/c the pain in the front of my head is intense and I get sick. I felt it was too dangerous, especially since my daughter would be in the car too. But I rely on people for everything, errands, groceries, appointments.

Just recently I was supposed to fly to my dad's in Vermont but was unable to handle the airport. (my friend took me on a test run in the airport the day before we were supposed to fly). I cried everyday for 10days.

I keep making deadlines as to when I'm supposed to be better and July 10th was the deadline- I failed. I'm angry. I don't get sick, i'm not a person who gets sick easily or even takes a sick day from work. I just work, just do it. Now, I can't just do it. I'm angry....

Trying to go back to positive thoughts. I am alive and I am not blind (I thought how horrible it would be if the accident caused me to be blind instead and I couldn't see my daughter- that would be worse).
TZandme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote