View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 01:17 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Wink Nice to meet you!!

rexpac,

It is great to have you come and be with us. You will fine a great number of dear friends to listen when you are in need of ears. Please, just let us know how we can help you out. You will find out we are supportive and relaxing place.

IN the past when I had seizures I could always hear questions a person was asking, but unable to move my mouth to respond back. After I few minutes past I was back to my regular self. Then again at times I would have to lay down for a while.

My advice to you is to have your wife go to an Epilepsy Center which are usually at university hospitals and have her see an Epileptologist. This is a Dr. who specializes in Epilepsy. Keep your wife away from a lot of food with carbs. and starch in them because it can trigger seizures and start giving her vitamin B12 once a day this helps calms the nerves down. Also keep a journal and write down what time she has any seizures along with a description by doing this the Dr. may see a pattern in the seizures. Also when in the theater watching a movie, avoid seeing the flashing lights by turning her head and closing her eyes.

Please keep us up to date on your condition. Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Darlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote