View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 12:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Teeth When you least expect it.......

Life is funny sometimes. I met this guy at the pool, which was visiting my neighbors for awhile. I actually didn't like him at first. Well, we started hanging out at the pool, barbecueing, he took me out a lot.

He was in the Air Force, graduated from the University of Michigan, a couple of years older than me. He is an Engineer. Right now he is doing contracting work.

We really clicked. Today he left to go back to Michigan (driving) to tie up some loose ends, and is moving here. He will be back by the 4th of July. He is divorced, one daughter 14 yrs old, she came to visit while he was here.

I am really glad he is moving here. He is really nice, and we laugh a lot. He is easy going and has a really hearty laugh. He is a breathe of fresh air.

I will really miss him. Yet as he says it's only 44 days, LOL He already called me this morning and came over and we said goodbye again.

Who knows, where this will go, time will tell. He is going to call me as much as possible, which is nice.

Anyway, that's what I have been doing lately. Can't wait till he comes back to live. Until then, life goes on.

Hugs, Nikko