View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 08:14 AM
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Default To Soccertease, Bob and Moondaughter

Hello,

You state that you will not change your method of calling things as you see them. When challenged to back up your statements you once more respond with you will not change your opinion. This is a circular argument that can not be resolved. Your refusing to change your approach to responding to other viewpoints means you have the irrational expectation that everyone else who posts must change to be more tolerant of your postings, yet you have the expectation that what you state as opinion is truth?

I know my post will anger and hurt you, and I apologize for this. I only wish you would take more time to think about the effect on others when you give your opinions on a thread. Remember there is a different choice. Just don't respond to the thread. You are drawing too much attention by arguing about the right to determine what should be allowed to be posted, making this thread become a fight not about his theory. but his right to express it. Perhaps you should start a new thread about what can be posted and can't be posted here.

In Sincerity,
Vicky

Last edited by vlhperry; 07-31-2013 at 08:32 AM.
vlhperry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote