View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 01:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you

Thank you for your reply, he has been taking the nerve pills for a few weeks not but to no avail the problems persist. I do assume it's nerve damage as well I just hope it doesn't stay with him forever. He has a hard time living this way and it's been over a year now. I feel horrible and sad he is in pain.
I'm hoping someone has more ideas on how to heal him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingebis View Post
Most likely a form of nerve damage called a traumatic neuroma.I do not know what the cure is but keeping it covered will help lessen the pain.

other forms of trauma to the skin of the penis likely plays an important role in the pathogenesis and clinical presentation of this peculiar neural neoplasm.

Traumatic neuroma follows different forms of nerve injury (often as a result of surgery). They occur at the end of injured nerve fibres as a form of ineffective, unregulated nerve regeneration; it occurs most commonly near a scar, either superficially (skin, subcutaneous fat) or deep (e.g., after a cholecystectomy). They are often very painful. It is also known as "scar neuroma," or "pseudoneuroma".
Straw1BerryVag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote