View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 05:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Am I coming out the other side of a flare?

So right around the first of July the tremors in my hand started. Within a week I was super fatigued. Tried the propranolol, which just made me sick, but it kind of worked while I was on it. When I went off the tremors started up again, just not as bad.

The past few days the tremors have decreased. It's still there, just not as often or bad as before. I woke up this morning like I just got over a cold or something, a little bit of relief, a little bit of cognitive improvement. Work was easier today, even though I have a huge amount of papers on my desk (because I have been slow lately), I'm not feeling overwhelmed. I have not made any changes.

Is this what happens? I'm sure I've read before that flares or exacerbations may go away. I'd love to hear from you all what has happened and timing of your flares.

Got the call from the MS dept that they got my referral and that the scheduling people will be calling me in the next day or two.

I will not overdo it in the next few days in case this is just a good day. I don't want to have more bad days because I wore myself out.
chaos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (07-31-2013), SallyC (07-31-2013)