View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 06:03 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Cyber

Sorry we were slow to respond. Gosh you have some issues. Bryanna is the best on the site for dental issues. However I do know one thing. Once a RC tooth gives you trouble, it is best to have it removed. You are not getting the whole truth about it. Please heed the warnings as they really are infected teeth, that at some point will cause you pain. The RC is a money making sceme, and that is the real truth. I have auto immune problems, an infection anywhere in my body makes my conditions worse, and puts my health at risk. That is why I had mine removed when they caused trouble.
As far as the circus that your particular dental office pulled, I never heard of such a three ring disaster before. Nobody seemed to know what the other one is doing, much less tell you about it. You are not getting proper treatment in my opinion, and are getting passed from dentist to dentist. I would see council with the Dental association for a reputable dentist, and then go further and get some references. Perhaps posting where you live, someone will chime in with who to go see. If I ever got such treatment as you did, I would make a bee line for the door. Never mind the pain, I would hit the door. You are suppose to be an active participant in your care. Your dentists are not allowing you peace of mind, much less good care. Please seek another, even a patient advocate at your nearest hospital might have some idea of who to go to. Fillings should not fall out, crowns should not be mobile, nor should you be discharging part of the infection, tooth, or any other substance. I am so sorry you are going through this. Wait for Bryanna, she is worth listening to as she has been in the business for many many years. Please forgive me if I caused any offence, but I was stunned at the treatment you recieved. I may not know you, but I empathize with what you are going through. I hope you find someone to give you good advise and treatment. Stop the circus....ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bryanna (07-31-2013)