View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 06:25 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Aint so bad

By LAW you have a right to your records. Offer to pay for it, they cannot refuse you. Bring the records with you to your next physician. If some doc. refused you for THC that you didn't even know you consumed, they are not giving you a fair chance. I do know about withdrawl. I withdrew from Morphine with a doctors help and it was hell. doing it cold turkey is dangerous to your health, and can cause some other problems. You need to do this under the careful supervision of a physician. Contact a hospital advocacy person if you can't get satisfactory care. I am sorry this happened to you. I used THC for two weeks a few years ago and TOLD my PCP that I tried this. I was not judged, or dropped, or denied care. I had to know for myself if it worked or not. I think if my doctor dumped me, I would have been very hurt. As patients in pain, we have to take an active role in helping ourselves sometimes. I always tell my doctors the truth, and in return trust is granted. I hope you find that compassionate doctor who will not judge you, but grant you the help they vowed to give. I wish you all the best as you go forward. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-04-2013)