View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 08:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Ya'll!! Sorry yall have this too - I Have a 2 and a 3 year old, so they are constantly bringing germs home.. I work around germs too, but I stay pretty protected when I'm out and about (I'm a hand sanitizer freak)! But I just can't miss out on my snuggles and time with the kids when they are sick - I want to take care of them- the airborne respiratory illnesses is usually what gets me infected.... This time I had hormones, work and this illness all at once.. I feel awful..

I feel like when I cough I'm going to strain/pull my abdominal muscles they feel so weak... my pulse rate also goes up to at least the 120's when I am sick like this.. when I'm walking around or something.. And, I just have to avoid looking at mirrors as my face looks like it is melting off my skull! Pretty!

I am not on immunosuppressants, but they are talking about cellcept or immuran.. I'm too terrified that a common cold will then make me super sick and could land me in the hospital again.. so I'm trying to avoid them for now..
bny806 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote